Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Obama: I Just Can't Get Enough of This Guy!













Hope springs eternal. The stock market is awry, the country is struggling, jobs are being eliminated and people are waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I hate to sound like Pollyanna but I really cannot wait for the new President and his cabinet to take over and "fix" things.

Will they? Won't they? It's anyone's guess. But we will begin a new year with hope and faith in our country, our leaders and our ability to bounce back. Will it ever again be the same? Doubtful. Nor should it. I think we can all pull back on our reckless spending and adapt to a more frugal lifestyle. A year ago I was lamenting I didn't have the money to take a vacation each of the three weeks I had off. Now, I'm just happy I have a job!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I feel the same way. He won't solve all the gigantic issues facing us right now, but at least he is intelligent. I also have great hope.

Christina

Christina
by Cole Scott